Learn Listen Play’s preschool and early education program works with schools throughout the Philadelphia region to provide high quality onsite music education services. Our curriculum is based on monthly themes such as: Musical Storytelling, Jazz & Classical Music, Brass & Woodwind Instruments, Making Music With Your Feet, African & Latin Percussion, and more. Each student will have the opportunity to play instruments, including professional instruments, every class. What makes our music enrichment program unique is that we believe children learn more through exploring and learning through play, rather than singing songs from a recording. That is why every lesson plan is designed to have three components:
1. Movement Activity (Physical Activity/Dancing)
2. Education/Learning Activity (Instrument Discussion)
3. Hands-on Activity (Learning through play)
We send monthly newsletters for distribution to your staff and parents to keep everyone informed of previous and upcoming activities. At LLP, we try to have a different and creative approach to music education using the best practices in early childhood education. Our music lessons are 30 minutes with a maximum capacity of 20 students each session. Depending on the size of your school, we can serve up to 40 students an hour.
Preschool Program Features
We work with every client to develop a curriculum that is custom designed for your preschool or early education program.
Preschool & Summer Program Testimonial
"Learn Listen Play has been the most engaging, education, and entertaining music program that we have had in our program in a number of years. We are very pleased with the flexibility and diversity of the programs offered."
Preschool Program Testimonial
"I feel that my decision to have Mr. Francis from Learn Listen Play to come to our center weekly for a music program was one of my best decisions for our program. It is amazing that in just a few weeks the children are beginning to understand the terms tempo and solo."
Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, & Camden County - Thirty Minutes
- For schools with 20 or less students participating in the Philadelphia region
Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, & Camden County - Hourly Rate
- For schools with 20 or more students participating in the Philadelphia region
Mercer, Burlington, Delaware, Lehigh & Chester County- Thirty Minutes
- For schools with 20 or less students participating outside of the Philadelphia region.
Mercer, Burlington, Delaware, Lehigh & Chester County- Hourly Rate
- For schools with 20 or more students participating outside of the Philadelphia region.
- Each lesson is 30 minutes and can have up to 20 students
- There is a $5 travel fee for NJ and certain PA locations
- These rates are for schools that sign up for weekly or bi-weekly sessions for the academic year