Join Our Team
We are committed to providing quality music education services to children throughout the Philadelphia region. We are looking for qualified educators and artists who shares our desire for music and creative arts. To apply for any of the postings below, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Lead Music Instructor - Part Time
Learn Listen Play is a small music education business that provides early education centers and schools with general music education classes. We travel to schools throughout the Philadelphia region and New Jersey to provide onsite music classes. We are looking for part-time music instructors who are energetic, talented and who has a strong musical background with the ability to work between 8:00am to Noon about three days each week. We would prefer a candidate with experience working with children ages 1-7 in a classroom environment. Candidates must be willing to travel and have access to a vehicle. The instructor should be comfortable singing, playing an instrument (piano, drums, guitar, etc.), and facilitating a class with up to 25 young children.
Successful candidates will have:
· Earned or in the process of earning a degree in music, education, or related field
· Background clearances (FBI, State, Child Line). Candidates must possess clearances within the first 30 days of employment
· Experience facilitating classes with young children (ages 1-7)
· Creating and executing music lesson plans for children ages 1-7
· Proficiency in one or more of the following instruments: Piano, Drums, or Guitar
Why work for Learn Listen Play:
· All part-time employees receive paid time off (PTO)
· We offer 401k for employees with annual employer contributions
· Pay range is $18-22/hour based on experience and education
· We provide mileage and travel reimbursement
· We offer a unique work environment
All applicants must have their own transportation or have the ability to travel to Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery County.
Learn more about Learn Listen Play by visiting www.learnlistenplay.org
HOW TO APPLY Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position by September 1st, 2016. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Learn Listen Play Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Learn Listen Play Co. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.